Policy and tabled documents
From 1 July 2010, the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (the GIPA Act) requires the Department's Business Centres to publish 'open access information' on their websites unless there is an overriding public interest against disclosing this information.
Open access information includes policy documents and documents created by the Business Centre that are tabled in Parliament.
The Industrial Relations Commission policy documents are listed in alphabetical order below.
- Clothing Trades
- Complaints and Other Feedback (DOC , 110.0 KB)
- Industrial Committees
- Part-time Work Agreements
- Practice Notes
- Special Wage Permits
- Video Conferencing
- Annual Reports
- Pay Equity Inquiry - Report to the Minister 1998
- Transport & Delivery of Cash & other Valuables - Report to the Minister 1997 (PDF , 1.3 MB)
- Inquiry into the Boeing Dispute at Williamstown 2006